To direct homepage visitors to certain opening page do the following:
1. Log in to administrate Your homepage adding /admin at the end of Your homepage address. (This environment is called CMS - content management system)
By pressing the right mouse button on selected language link choose the direction from "Redirect to sub-page"
3. Press "Update link" button to save the changes You made.
To add more links to Your homepage do the following:
1. Enter CMS and press the right mouse button on the language link to add the new link under it.
If You want to add another link under the created link You have to add it under there.
2. Fill out the title and save the changes You made by clicking on the button "Add link"
To change the title "Company name" on Your browser\'s title row do the following:
1. Enter CMS and click on the link "Company name".
2. Change the title.
To change the main picture and logo in the header of the homepage do the following:
Enter CMS and choose "Add/change Logo/Header picture" – under this link you can add / modify header picture and logo, by pressing the Browse button and searching for the file in your computer. If your image / logo is higher than the corresponding image / logo area, it is shown the central portion of the image, cutting the edges off. You can cut the picture to right size in your computer and then re-upload it to admin system.